the first oil-burning gun furnace over 50 years ago. Today, our
oil furnaces continue to be one of the most installed oil furnaces
in manufactured homes because of features such as:
- High-Efficiency Drum or Multiple-Tube
Heat Exchangers ensures optimum efficiency and long life.
- Natural gas, propane gas or
oil burner substitution allows total flexibility in the choice
of fuel sources to accommodate moves to other geographic locations,
fuel availability and fluctuations in fuel prices.
- Built with the Beckett oil burner
made by the most reliable burner manufacturer in America.
- High-efficiency operation meets
all federal energy efficiency standards.
- Choice of air conditioning ready
furnaces allows easy hook up of a matching cooling system to
further improve your year-round comfort and efficiency.
- Multiple configurations available in
the CMF Series
(pictured above) and the M1